5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. Graduating from High School!!
2. Supporting Nate as he began his first job!
3. Going to Senior Ball in my gorgeous dress!!
4. Moving into the "Relief Society Life." I was so scared of all the old ladies!
5. Pampering my new kitty, Rascal!
5 things on my to do list:
1. Eat dinner! Pizza is on it's way!!
2. Laundry!
3. Jackson Video!
4. Re-read Twilight series to prepare myself for 4th book in August!!
5. Put the dishes away!
5 favorite snacks/food:
1. Spinach & Artichoke Dip, and chips to go with them!
2. Brownies!
3. French Fries!
4. Movie Theater Popcorn! Yumm!
5. Jamba Juice Smoothies!
5 things I would do if I was a billionaire:
1. Pay off all of our bills!!
2. Adopt lots of babies!
3. Start a Deaf School!
4. Buy a plane so that I could see my nephews & nieces whenever I wanted!
5. Put what I need to be financially secure in to savings & give the rest to charity!
5 bad habits:
1. Taking showers that are way too hot for my dry skin!
2. Starting projects but getting bored of them in the middle and putting them away unfinished!!
3. Watching too much T.V.
4. Procrastinating!!
5. Comparing myself to others.
5 places I have lived:
1. Burley, ID
2. Logan, UT
3. North Logan, UT
4. Hyrum, UT
5. That's it!!
5 people I tag:
1. Brynners
2. Amanda
3. Carissa
4. Erica
5. Kristal
No comments:
Post a Comment