September 19, 2014

Random June Fun ... Catching Up 2014

June! June was a great month. Why? Because at the end of the month we went on our wonderful trip to the Coast and to Seattle! Ahh, June ... I love June ... :)

We did do a few other things too ...

June was the month that we committed to DHS that we would begin taking the Foster Parent Classes that were scheduled for the following month ... that commitment was a HUGE one (especially with where we're at today), but we are SO grateful that we did it ...

2014-06-02 09.56.51

I had an embarassing moment at work where I wore the same shirt as my co-worker, so naturally, we had to take a picture ...

 2014-06-04 08.52.52-1

We went for dinner and drinks at Taprock to celebrate the life of Nate's wonderful Uncle, who passed away. We love you, Kent!

 2014-06-05 18.51.30

We signed the contract on our new place (incidentally, we LOVE living here) ... I was going to post a picture but I'm too lazy to edit out our address from the front of the house ... if you want to see where we live, just come and see us!! :)

We snuggled LOTS ...

2014-06-17 20.03.13

And I got this love note from the sweet little girl that I was mentoring at the time (who just happens to live with us now)!!


Through my job I experienced another first! I attended my first Bachelor Auction. To be clear - I was not attending as a guest ... just as a Club representative!! :) It was pretty hilarious to watch and it reinforced just how much I love being married and how much I love Nate!

2014-06-13 21.19.07 IMG_0934
IMG_0937 IMG_0949

1 comment:

Jack & Debbie Campbell Johnson said...

LOVE THIS ADVENTURE SWEET GIRL
I AM SO PROUD OF YOU AND NATE FOR HELPING THIS LITTLE GIRL ALONG WITH HER JOURNEY...YOU WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE THAT SHE WILL REMEMBER FOREVER...
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH
I HAVE WORKED AS A FIRST RESPONDER FOR CAPSA AND IT IS HARD BUT REWARDING...I HAVE TO LEARN TO DETACH AT TIMES ....
CHIN UP AND KNOW I LOVE YOU BOTH
HUGS AUNT DEBBIE

Copyright Notice