In October, our then roommate and good friend Talia moved to Texas to work at a facility for struggling teenagers. It was sad to say goodbye to her, but we are happy that she is happy there and doing well with her new life!
Before she moved, her family and close friends threw her a going away party with her favorite kind of activity - square dancing! Nate is always happy to get me in his arms and turn me around the dance floor ;), and this time was no different (I hope that you can sense my sarcasm). Nate happily took me in his arms but begrudgingly moved with me around the dance floor - although there are pictures of the evening in which he has a smile on his face - so I know he enjoyed it a little bit!
Anyway, it was a fun night! Freckles came along (I posted a pic on her blog if you're interested) but spent most of the night playing with the other kiddos - so it was a nice opportunity for Nate & I to have a little "alone" time!


No comments:
Post a Comment