This blog has definitely taken a back seat in this crazy thing called life! We've had A LOT going on the last few months and my every intention is to keep this blog alive and going, but it might be a few months more before I get all caught up.
In case you haven't heard (if you know us, you've heard), we have become Foster Parents to a beautiful 9 year old girl! She is giving us a run for our money, but we are surviving! If we're not at work our time is centered around what is happening at home. The only reason I'm able to think about this blog tonight is because I took a few blessed days off of work in the middle of the week so that I could focus on some other things that have been neglected (like sleep, a pedicure, paying bills and apparently this blog)!
Anyway, we're still alive - just in case you were wondering! Hopefully soon I'll get caught up because we had a visit from our BFF's in August and we just had the best time ever!!
No comments:
Post a Comment