December 13, 2012

Random November Fun

I absolutely love having a phone that takes good photos!
In all reality, I take AT LEAST one photo every day -
my phone automatically backs up our laptop (which is SO convenient)
and all my photos are ready for me to peruse and blog!

A lot of times, I'll post about specific events, 
but I don't really post about every day life ... until now!

Introducing ... Random Monthly Fun posts!!

Here is a glimpse into our November Fun!

We had some beautiful sunsets ...

2012-11-03 18.07.00 2012-11-04 15.04.20

We had a midnight trip to the vet with Rascal ...

2012-11-06 01.14.47

We watch the Presidential races and President Obama's acceptance speech ...

2012-11-06 22.57.08

It got a little chilly, so I warmed up with homemade mac n' cheese,
a sweater, leggings & fuzzy socks ...

2012-11-11 15.10.36

Nate made (from scratch) the best donuts I've ever tasted ...

2012-11-14 18.56.20

It rained ... a lot ...

2012-11-17 15.15.18 2012-11-17 15.56.24

We put up our Christmas Decorations (I'll post more about those later)
and kicked off the Christmas Season with Elf ...

2012-11-25 19.51.06

I found (and fell in love with) Peppermint Chap Stick
and we learned the Brussel Sprouts grow on stalks ...

2012-11-26 09.55.02 2012-11-28 18.03.00

We finally saw Breaking Dawn: Part 2! 
We thought that it was enjoyable, but agree that we're glad the series is over!

2012-11-29 15.32.49

It rained some more ... this was after being outside for 5 minutes ...
I had to re blow dry my hair ...

2012-11-29 18.18.55

Nate rocked the kitchen again with these Bacon Guacamole Grilled Cheese Sandwiches ...

2012-11-29 19.53.59

I took a picture of what almost 3 months of working from home looks like ...

2012-11-30 14.28.55

And Shutterfly made my day when I saved $70 on an order ...

2012-11-30 21.23.17

I'd say we had a pretty excellent November!!

No comments:

Copyright Notice