April 29, 2010

2 Finals & a Paper...

That's all I have left of this Semester!

About two hours ago I walked out of my final class and smiled to myself.
I've done it again.

Is it wrong to take pride in another Semester finished?
This Semester was not particularly tough academically, I'm expecting all A's...

However,

emotionally this Semester was a roller coaster - with the highest highs and the lowest lows... I won't bore you with those specifics (you can look at past posts for those), but I will say this:

I'm ending this Semester with a sense of satisfaction and pride in the fact that I have dealt with it all successfully

and come out on top!!

***

I would also be remiss if I didn't express my love and appreciation for my sweet husband who is supportive, laid back, doesn't mind cooking or doing the dishes, and who loves me unconditionally! I have said it before and I'll say it for forever, I am the luckiest wife in the world!!

3 comments:

Kristal said...

You better be proud of yourself! School is tough, and life can be even tougher, and you handled them both! Congratulations on another semester done, and enjoy your time off :)

edutson said...

Congrats on a semester complete!!! But as luck would have it... there is no such thing as a break. If you'd like a "break" come over and take the kids for a spin. I could use a break! J/K. really though, you should come over.

claire said...

WAY TO GO GIRLFRIEND!!! I knew you could do it!! And with umph! Now you should have plenty of time to call your most favorite sister of all time! Love ya

Copyright Notice