April 22, 2010

... so much to say ...

so little/not enough time.

I really do have things to post about, it's just the end of the Semester so they'll have to wait! For now, I'll be happy with keeping up with all of your posting!!

Oh, and also, I'm trying to decide whether or not to offer some really cheap photography (like, $25-$50/per session depending on how many people) over the summer just so I can get some practice. If this is something you might be interested in, let me know! (Again, I haven't decided yet, I need to see what my summer schedule is like, but I'd LOVE to do it so that I can get some more practice & exposure)!

Happy Thursday!

2 comments:

Victoria said...

oooh! sign us up!
We need some preggy pics as soon as you're available! (And of course some baby pics when Zoey arrives!)
We're BIG FANS of Photography by Annie!
You're AMAZING!

C Dawn's bucket said...

I'm a friend of Tori's and we'd be interested definitely!

Copyright Notice