April 8, 2010

Trip to Zions - Final Part - Emerald Pools

Finally! After sorting and editing over 1,000 pictures from our three day trip (seriously ridiculous, I know) I'm finally ready to do our final post from our trip to Zions! We spent a good 3 hours on a 1 hour hike to Emerald Pools! We took our time, took lots of pictures, and had a wonderful afternoon!

In advance, sorry for the amount of pictures in this post. It took us a few times sorting through just to get to this many. If you want to see more scenery pics from our trip check out my photo blog within the next week or so - I'll get them posted there over the weekend!




























So, as you can see, we had a fabulous time and took way too many pictures! (Ha ha! As if THAT's possible!) If you're looking for a quick getaway and some beautiful scenery, Zions is the place to go!!

No comments:

Copyright Notice