April 11, 2010

SLC Lights

Last month Nate & I went to Salt Lake to pick up my sisters for my grandpa's funeral. We met up with Jen & her family for dinner early and had a few hours to spare before picking Amanda up at the airport. We decided to take our camera up and get some pictures the Salt Lake valley ...

The results were hit and miss because our camera was brand new and we didn't really know how to use it, but here are our favorites:



We also walked around the Gateway to kill some time and I shot this picture of Nate trying on a Fedora. He has been trying to find the perfect Fedora for quite a while now - he hasn't found it yet, but we haven't given up hope :)

1 comment:

Erica Huff said...

Love the pictures of downtown! They are spectacular! I did think about calling you when I was in town but I didn't have time to drive all the way up to Logan and I didn't feel right about asking you to drive down. Hope you are surviving finals!

Copyright Notice