February 10, 2010

Overwhelmed

If I had 10 different me's this week, I'd be in good shape! We could reconvene every evening to conference about everything that all of my me's should know, and I wouldn't feel like I wanted to break down into tears all the time.

I am being stretched so thin right now because of things that I have to do, things I want to do, things I should do, things I said I'd do ...
and it's making me tired.

I miss me.
I miss Nate.
I miss sleeping.

I miss life.

Soon I’ll be missing people. Important people. People that I love.
I’m sad.
I’m overwhelmed.
I’m emotionally burnt out
– and my sad week hasn’t even started yet.

Yikes.

To next week – look out! I dislike you already. If you had a physical form, I’d punch you in the gut (don’t take offense, I hit like a girl).

To the week after next – you are my goal. You will provide me with minimal studies, sleep, and time with my husband.
Keep shining bright for me.
You are my beacon of saneness.
I adore you.

To now – homework, dinner, attempted sleep.
Oh, and supportive squeezes from Nate. Those always help!

5 comments:

Victoria said...

arggg! I hear ya! Hang in there!
(Hopefully with Monday being a holiday, you might get a moment of rest and time with your hubby.)
Good Luck!

me and him said...

oh, hang in there...time travels fast when you're busy! and hey, at least you have valentines day in between! you always seem to say exactly what i feel about school. and in some way, knowing that others are surviving the same stress makes it seem doable! so thank you!

Erica Huff said...

I am sorry that you are so overwhelmed! Hang in there - it will end. Good luck with all of your responsibilites and enjoy your holiday with Nate.

Eric and Brynn said...

Oh Clar I am so sorry! Sounds like an awful time. Can I bring you dinner? Can I bring you treats? Can I cry with you? Hang in there, you are a strong chica! Love ya!

Grandma Vic said...

Punch away daughter...I'd rather kickbox, it hurts my hands less. I'm having the same sort of week...a pint of Ben and Jerry's would help-but I'm not going to give in.
Call me when you get a minute.
Love, ma

Copyright Notice