February 15, 2010

... busy ... busy ... busy ...

As you know, it has been a busy couple of months for Nate & I! I had a few quite minutes this morning and decided to do a quick journaling blog to avoid having to play major catch up later! So, here goes!

Britt & I threw a shower for our bestest friend Brynners, who is adoptiong two seriously beautiful kids from Mexico! It has been a a two and a half year process and they are getting SO close to getting them home! We love them and we are SO excited for them to get their kids home! (And don't judge the way we look in the picture, this was after the shower and we were all exhausted)!


In the process of cleaning out this house and helping Nate's parents getting ready to move, we have been finding some gems!


This is the Nativity that Nate has seen at his house EVERY Christmas! Because we have a nice Nativity now, he opted to take a picture of it to remember it by rather than bring it to our house to grace our presence every year!


We've also been organizing photos and have found some awesome pictures! I've scanned in a bunch of them and I'll dedicate a post to them later, but for now, here is one! Hee Hee Hee!


Nate & I bought a web cam so that we could keep in better touch with our family that we live far away from via SKYPE! We love it! One of the reasons that we love it is because you can photograph what is happening on the other end! That means pictures of my nephews whenever I want them! That makes me a happy auntie!


There were a couple of days where the trees here were frosted over and they were absolutely beautiful! I skipped one of my classes to take some photos of the absolutely gorgeous trees! Here is a small sample! If you want to see the rest, they are on my photo blog!


We've spent a lot of time hanging out with our adorable nephews and nieces! The other night Nate got jumped by Sam, Jack & Lizzie and spent a good 40 minutes being wrestled! It was hilarious and the kids had a blast! He is such a good uncle!




And we watched the Grammy's! Did you see them? They were so good this year! And they had an amazing tribute to Michael Jackson! I know that most people out there are no longer fans, but growing up, he was big in our house (until he turned strange), and I LOVED this!



Well I think that catches us up until the big Valentine's Day, but I haven't uploaded pics yet!

This week is going to bring a piano to our bedroom, a sister's family from Colorado, lots of homework, moving my in-laws out of their house, and saying some goodbyes! Wish us luck!

No comments:

Copyright Notice