February 25, 2010

Happy Tax Returns!

Today was a giddy little day for us!

After sitting through six l-o-n-g hours of classes, we headed down to Inkley's and got us one of these:


Isn't she BeAuTiFuL?!? She is! And she is ours!

I am quite looking forward to working tomorrow. Why? Because the quicker I get to work the quicker I can leave...

Then...

I get to go shooting! Just me and the camera!

Check out my photo blog in the next few days, I'm sure there will be some new posts!

3 comments:

Erica Huff said...

And you will be coming to Houston to take our family pictures when??

It is beautiful. I'm excited to see the pictures you create! Hooray for tax returns!

Jeron & Brook said...

Well, yours is a bit better then mine, I have to say! But then again you take better pictures then I do! That is so cool! =)

jeff and char said...

thats awesome i just orderd a nikons8000 its just a point and shoot but i am excited as can be cant wait to see pics from your new toy!

Copyright Notice