February 16, 2010

Good News Tuesday

Remember our friends, the D's? The ones who have been in the middle of a 2.5 year adoption process? Well, they finally got the call! They get to head down to Mexico TOMORROW to finish up the process and next time we see them, they'll have their kiddos! We are so excited for them and feel so blessed that we have been able to experience this process with them! I CAN'T WAIT to meet Omar & Marisol and to love them as much as I love the other kiddos in my life!! (And to take endless photos of them, of course)

To Eric & Brynn: your strength has been amazing and we are so proud and so honored to know you! Travel safely and we can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks! Love you!

Here's to happy endings!!


3 comments:

claire said...

Awesome!! I'm so happy for them!! Perserverance will always pay off!

Grandma Vic said...

HURRAY...that's some of the best news of the new year.

D.I.M. Incorporated said...

And happy beginnings! It's so exciting! And ditto on everything you just said! :)

Copyright Notice