October 16, 2009

Random Friday Thoughts

- Today is Fall Break! I work for 3 hours, then, I'll have 3.5 precious hours all to myself!! I'm very happy about it!
- Ellen Degeneres makes me happy! I turned it on this morning to get a little cleaning done, and she just makes me giggle!
- Over Halloween, we are heading to CO to hang out with my sisters and to see my nephew get baptized, and I can't wait!
- It is Breast Cancer Awareness Month! I LOVE seeing pink everywhere - because I love the color and because I fully support the cause! I even bought a pink umbrella!!
- We got to hang out with our good friends the Wilkies last night and it was a fabulous time! How I love them and their sweet kiddos!
- Our niece turned two this week and we are getting together with Nate's whole family tomorrow to celebrate!! It will be a great time!
- I have a photo shoot tomorrow and I can't wait to get Val in front of the camera! I'll be sure to put them on my photo blog because what I've got envisioned is awesome!

That's it! Those are just a few of the things that have been running through my mind this morning! Now it's off to do a quick cleaning & head to work for my really short day!

Have a great weekend everyone!

1 comment:

Grandma Vic said...

Great pics as always-I love the third one down. Can't wait for Colorado...can you still take a few things out for me in the car? I have two more bags of stuff for Dutson's. People are really generous.
Love, ma Yeah, dad will be hoem for a brief visit Tues.

Copyright Notice