October 7, 2009

Time's A Ticken'


Wow! Am I really a Senior in College? Weird as it seems, when I was younger, I NEVER thought I would see this day! I am finally seeing a light at the end of the tunnel and while it feels good, I know that life is going to get more stressful with the next few semesters ... I've still got a bit left to go, but the fact that I'm on the last half of the path just hit me today ... I've got a check list of things that I need to accomplish before I can graduate and the more I check off, the more realistic it becomes! I am so grateful that I have been able to go to school and I am grateful for the ways in which it is changed my life and me as a person. I have learned so much and I have grown so much since I took my first class 4 years ago. Anyway, there's really no moral to this post - just that it is coming down to the wire and I am shocked, excited, grateful and happy for the experiences that I have had!

2 comments:

Erica Huff said...

Congratulations! You truly are an inspiration to me for wanting something and achieving your dream. I hope the next year goes smoothly for you. Hooray for you!

D.I.M. Incorporated said...

Wow! It seems like that went fast! But that's what people have told me when I was pregnant and I wanted to kill them for it! I'm so proud of you my friend!

Copyright Notice