October 27, 2009

Distracted

I have less than 48 hours to type an 8 page paper! 4 of the 8 pages are drafted - not perfectly, but at least my ideas are out of my head and typed up, but for some reason I can't bring myself to do the final four... I don't know if it is just lack of interest or super excitement for our trip to Colorado this weekend... either way, it is making it really hard for me to work so that I can have a school free weekend...

If someone has some extra focus, I'd appreciate it if you'd send it my way!

Oh, and since we'll be gone, have a Happy Halloween! We'll be spending the day celebrating our nephew's baptism and hangin' out with some seriously cute kids!!

1 comment:

Chrissy said...

Good luck on your paper! I absolutely LOVE blogging! I have begged Dustin and my sister in law to get a blog! They just haven't done it. They just barely got high speed internet and cell phones! They're a little behind the times. :)

Copyright Notice