October 4, 2009
... nothing spectacular ...
has happened over the last couple of weeks, and it has been amazing! Given the crazy start to the school year and fall we had, we have loved having nothing to do! We have had dinner with both of our families, we have snuggled our new niece, we have spent time with our friends, we have caught up and maintained our housework and I am feeling like I finally have a handle on school! At least once each Friday I get asked "what are you doing this weekend" and my favorite response of all time is "you know, we don't have anything planned!" Responses like those ensure that we have time for each other and that we usually get to play with our friends, and those are the weekends we live for!! Viva la boring weekends!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I miss you!
Post a Comment