Tonight... I'm boycotting Post Titles! No perfect title for this post! And guess what, I don't even feel a little bad! Enjoy the pictures!!
I was going for sassy with this pose, but it sure didn't work! So, ignore the silliness and look at the hat! My mom crocheted and and I had to snatch it up!! I'm not sure I'm a hat girl, but I'm sure going to try to wear it, because it's adorable!
My dad drives truck for a living and it's hard to keep in touch with him! I've been BEGGING him to start up a truckin' blog for the past couple of months, and tonight, he did it! We'll see how often he posts, but for the sake of his kids and grandkids (all who live far away from him but me), I think his truckin' blog will be a hit!
Look at his adorable cheesy grin! Oh how I love my guy!!
3 comments:
Way cute hat you should have your mom make me one. You look good in hats you should wear them more often. Thanks for sharing the pics. Love ya, Shawna
That is a way cute hat, and you look way cute in it!
Clur you are so cute! You always make me smile! I miss you and love the hat by the way!
Post a Comment