
I'm putting this picture on my blog for two reasons:
1 - I am in love with Ansel Adams! Not his person, but his ability for taking such beautiful pictures. Looking at and studying his work makes me dream big and really appreciate life.
2 - The snow this morning has pushed me a little further to the edge. I love the first, second, third and maybe even fourth snow... I hate the cold, the inversion, the constant looking for gloves and scarves, the wind blowing out of the Canyon when I'm trying to get to class, the obstructed view of the Wellsville's on dark days... Pretty much I've decided this: I hate Winter. I am not a Winter person. Our goal is to move somewhere that has mild temperatures all year round (and I've tacked on somewhere with minimal lightening and snakes as a prerequisite - I'm not asking for too much am I?)I'm not surprised that I feel this way - I grew up here and am used to winters like this - but that doesn't mean that I have to like them...
On a happier note - I've been munching on chocolate covered pretzels all morning - they are sure tasty!
3 comments:
I love Ansel Adams too! We have some of his pictures hanging in our house!
Can we all move to Florida, or Texas or something-I'm right there with you I HATE WINTERS!
Move to Mona, baby! It's the happiest place on Earth (yet, Disneyland stole our thunder). I've got spring fever, too, but remember the promise, "This too shall pass..."
Post a Comment