
I LOVE canopy beds... when I was a little girl I wanted a canopy bed so badly. I was doing some wishful thinking this morning and I found this bed... I love it... I love the color, the simpleness, the romanticness (yes, it's a word)... I love it all!
So - a note to my sweet husband (who does, believe it or not, read this blog on occasion) - this is my dream bed... not bedroom - just bed! It is SO beautiful, simple & would look AWESOME in a room with dark walls - so, when we are done with school, live somewhere with more than one bedroom and are finally ready to commit to a furniture set - don't let me forget how excited I was when I found this! Also - I love you - even more than I love this bed!
2 comments:
It is a beautiful bed. Hopefully your wish will come true someday because after all your hard work in school, you deserve something so wonderful. I think Nate will love it because it is so romantical. Love ya, Shawna
I would have to agree with you on this bed! I love canopy beds too, they are just so romantic and mystical!
Post a Comment