February 20, 2009

My New Favorite Store


Nate & I headed to Cartridge World tonight to check out their toner prices - because with both of us in school, we are going through paper and toner like crazy! We were able to get toner for our printer for half of what it would be at a store like... ahem... Staples... (Nate said we weren't allowed to discuss our purchase inside Staples - it would a little uncomfortable for him), but seriously, it was a way good deal and it works so perfectly that I wanted to spread the joy - you should all shop there - we don't want them going out of business!

2 comments:

jeff and char said...

sounds cool to ban little burley has noting that handy i hate buying toner itis soooo expensive

Hulberts said...

Ive always wondered if they really were cheeper. Thanks for trying them out. Next time I need ink, I'll head on over there instead. Even though I enjoy seeing Nate at Staples.

Copyright Notice