
Okay, first of all, I realize that the caption on my picture is only funny if you are a FRIENDS fanatic, such as myself (and my two best girlfriends who shall at this point remain nameless - but nameless 1 and nameless 2 - you'd better have giggled a little).
As I have said, many a time before, I am not a cook! No justification - just a fact! I have chopped onions before - many times, but none of them have ever made me "cry" like this onion did! I kid you not, before I took this picture I had tears rolling down my face...
My tater tot casserole was yummy - so yummy I was sad when I finished it the next day, but I'm wondering if it was worth it? Several tissues and a headache later (because I get headaches when I cry - weird eh?), was the tater tot casserole worth it?
I'm not really sure I have an answer to this question - and I'm not really sure if this post has a point... if this post touched you in some way... great! If not... oh well! That's the chance you take when you read our blog!!
3 comments:
If it was yummy, it's worht the effort. Love, ma
Food, correction-yummy food, it always worth it! Proud of ya :)
Our nameless chef friend uses goggles when she chops onions! Maybe I'll buy you a pair for your birthday! lol
Post a Comment