I had a few projects I needed to finish before I could let school control my life... the past two weeks have been full of sewing... here is what I have been up to:
I wanted to make a "Summer Quilt" - a quilt that was heavy but not warm... I took my scraps of fabric and created this! Sorry I'm such a cheesy model... the quilt has a sheet in between the top and the back - which is perfect for those summer days when you're not really cold but still want to snuggle up...
On our last shopping trip Nate & I were a few bags short, so I whipped up a couple more for us and a few for my sister in law... they are easy to make, but when you do 10 or so, they take some time!
So, imagine this bear is a new born baby with a cute little bow or a beanie... are you picturing it? Okay... this awesome snuggli is actually called a "Cocoon." My friend is brilliant and learned how to make them, and apparently I am brilliant as well, cuz this one was all me baby! They are so cute and would make AdOrAbLe props for Photo Shoots!
As you can see, I've been extremely craft over the last few weeks - now I have to clean up my mess and pull out my brains!! (That sounds funny, but you know what I mean!)
5 comments:
WOW!!! Great job on your crafting! I have been wanting to get some projects done also. You have me motivated now!
I need to learn how to make a cocoon-they are so cute. Love, ma
those are fun projects wish we lived closer we could do girl group projects!!!
those are fun projects wish we lived closer we could do girl group projects!!!
Yay! You did it! I love the bags you helped me make in all your sewing wisdom! :)
Post a Comment