
(Incidentally, this is my photo of the day as well)
To be fair, I got off at 5, went to the store for 20 minutes, and that is when this picture was taken! Last Semester, Nate & I were done with work AND school by 3:00 - this Semester I won't be getting home, most days, until 5:30 - perhaps that was the reason I was dreading the start of the new Semester...
Anyway, it's begun... I'm not that excited about it... but... it's gotta be done so I'll do what I gotta do...
For now, I'm off to bed! Good night!
7 comments:
I hope you have a great semester though! Just think, at the end of the semester it will be light at 5:30.
HEY CLAR:
LOVE THE PICTURE A DAY THING
YOU'LL BE GLAD AT THE END OF 2009 TO LOOK BACK AND LAUGH ALOT AT THEM.
GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR SCHOOL
HUGS
AUNT DEBBIE
that picture makes me feel cold, anxious and tired. i can't imagine how you felt. but good luck on the semester. btw what are you studying??
Hang in there sis-you're gonna help so many people when your done....they are waiting for you!Call me when you need to whine or cry-I'll feel your pain with you!
Love you, Amanda
So....I have to ask....are you driving and playing photographer at the same time? :)
I hear ya, I have one class that isn't over until 10:00 pm!! You're right though, has to be done :) Good Luck this semester!!
Yea Clar for going this semester! I know it is a pain now, but think about how glad you will be when you are that much closer to being done! Proud of ya.
Post a Comment