- Nate - for helping me pack last night even though he is sick and wanted to sleep!
- The Wellsville's - yes... the mountains... one of my favorite things about coming up to campus every day is being able to see how the Wellsville's are lit up by the sun, covered by clouds, or just sitting there in all of their beautiful glory...
- Hailey - I was driving to school this morning & saw the Dutsons walking their cute dog! I rolled down my window and she pulled Eric over to say hi! Such a sweet puppy!
- Happy News - this also has to do with the D's! I read Eric's blog today that gave some good news about the kiddos and it made me very happy! Check his blog out to see what I mean!!
What things are you loving today?
No comments:
Post a Comment