Why? Here are some reasons...
- It has been a REALLY long week.
- Nate downloaded The SIMS on the laptop and I am having to physically stop myself from playing because I'm at the library... after 3:00 this afternoon, I can play! Yay!
- I'm catching a cold or something and I'm ready to rest and see if I can shake it off... that's hard to do for the week...
- I'm planning on spending a few hours at my parent's house - hangin' out with my mom!
- We're making our first appearance at our new Ward...
- We're buying a few more totes to make our end of unpacking official!
- I'll have a nice, clean apartment by the end of tomorrow!
- Friday is our date night... but since Nate has to study tonight, I'm going to surprise him with lunch!
- My Friday work day lasts 2.5ish hours.
- I've survived another week of school!
Yup... Sure do love my Friday's... and Saturday's... and Sunday's...
No comments:
Post a Comment