January 14, 2009

Movin' On

Well, the time has come! We are moving into a new apartment! Well - the apartment's not technically new, but it is to us... so yes... a new apartment! Anyhow, we were extremely blessed to find the cute little apartment that we did, so off we go!

If anyone feels like unpackin', give me call!

3 comments:

claire said...

Hooray for you! I'm so jealous! I want to move so bad. Have fun in your new apartment with all the peace and quiet! Call me! Love ya, Amanda

me and him said...

YAY! i'm so happy for you! let me know if you need help...we'd be happy to!

Tiffany DeWitt said...

That is one thing I love about the blogging world, is you run into fun people from the past! Clarissa! How are you? I also had Infancy and Early Childhood from Kaelin at USU Fall of 2003, and I had her 2 year old lab Spring of 2004, but then I transferred to BYU, but I did enjoy having her as a teacher. It is fun to read your blog and see what you have been up to.

Copyright Notice