January 10, 2009

Caught Red Pawed

When it comes to clean sheets and blankets, I'm kind of a freak... we wash our sheets at least every week and 1/2, and we keep a blanket on top of our bed spread so Rascal won't get on our nice blankets and our pillows...

Well, Nate & has been sick this week - he has rested a lot - watching TV & movies in bed, sleeping, reading... you know... the things you do when you are sick... today he pulled out the X-Box to help him relax for a bit, and he borrowed my pillow that I use to keep Rascal off my real pillow to get a little more comfy, but he forgot to put it back... I walked in the room a little later, and this is what I witnessed:


Yup - a cat on my pillow...

If it's at all possible for a cat to look guilty, she's got the look...

No wonder it always feels like we are doing laundry...

4 comments:

Debbie Campbell Johnson said...

HEY CLAR:
I KNOW THIS FEELING VERY WELL.
OUR DODGER IS ALWAYS SNEAKING UP UNDER OUR BED BLANKETS AND WE LOOK AND THEIR IS A BIG LUMP IN OUR BED. I CAN'T GET TO MAD I JUST MAKE HIM STAY IN THE LAUNDRY ROOM WHILE I DO THE BLANKETS AGAIN EACH WEEK. HE IS A VERY QUIET MISCHIEFOUS 13 YR OLD CAT. WITH A BIG HEART.
HUGS TO RASCAL AND YOU.
AUNT DEBBIE

claire said...

This is too cute! I miss Rascally Rascal give her an ear scratchy for me! Is Nate feeling better yet? Oh and have fun doing laundry! Love ya, Amanda

Denise said...

Ot oh. Ya, little rascal was being quite the rascal. Catch red handed indeed!

Grandma Vic said...

Way to go Rascal-you need some excitement. Love ma

Copyright Notice