January 20, 2009

All Settled In

Well, we made it! We survived the weekend of packing, lifting, cleaning, unpacking and box collapsing! We are so, so, so grateful to those of you who took time out of your lives to help us do all of the above - you know who you are! We love the "lil place" and the fact that it is starting to take on our personalities!! We have pictures up on the wall, soap in the shower and we even made our first big meal last night... it kind of feels like we are newlyweds all over again! That's funny... I was just thinking of us as newlyweds and because I'm in public, I'll refrain from laughing out loud to smiling nostalgically!

On a different note, I was able to watch and witness the historical event that occurred today... (for those of you who don't keep up, the Inauguration of President Obama)- it kind of feels funny for me to say that - I am excited to witness history and cautiously optimistic about the future!

On that different note, I'll end as I have homework to get to!!

4 comments:

Audrey Bandley said...

Okay, so I totally missed it! You moved? Where are you now and what are you doing there?

me and him said...

i'm glad your all settled! and as for the other....well said!

Erica Huff said...

I know you are super busy but you have to call me and catch up when you have a few extra minutes. Where did you move to? When did you decided to do this? How are classes and jobs? Nate? Etc??? It's been a while! Glad to hear all is going well. Congratulations on the move!

jeff and char said...

you are such a good student!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Copyright Notice