
One of my favorite things about December is wrapping gifts... I don't know why, but I get such a thrill out of surrounding myself with a pile of gifts and wrapping paper!!

I love, LOVE, love seeing the different Christmas Decorations that people have put up in their homes. People have such different tastes and it is exciting for me to get to know people a little better through their decorations!

This one's a given! December is the BEST movie season of all because you get to watch the classics! The Elf, The Best Christmas Pageant Ever, The Christmas Story... the list could go on and on...

Yumm... hot chocolate! Enough said!
These are just a few! Stay tuned throughout the month for more! (As if you have nothing better to do!)
1 comment:
I'm in agreeance of them all-except you forgot Little Women and this year we added Fred Clause to our movie list!! Oh and hot cider!! Are you done with finals yet? When do you get to breathe? Love you-miss you-Amanda
Post a Comment