It has been a very snowy weekend! One of Nate's managers, who isn't from around here, asked him on Friday why so many people go out when it snows... we thought it was kind of a silly question! Growing up here I never realized that people don't go out in the snow... we always just bundled up and drove slow... the only snow day I remember was on a Valentine's Day in High School (I'm sure there were a few more that I don't remember), but living where we live - when it snows it snows and life still goes on!! The joys of winter!!
December 21, 2008
Braving the Storm
It has been a very snowy weekend! One of Nate's managers, who isn't from around here, asked him on Friday why so many people go out when it snows... we thought it was kind of a silly question! Growing up here I never realized that people don't go out in the snow... we always just bundled up and drove slow... the only snow day I remember was on a Valentine's Day in High School (I'm sure there were a few more that I don't remember), but living where we live - when it snows it snows and life still goes on!! The joys of winter!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Cute you tube...like that really happens! Dad was here for 13 hours Fri. night. He's in Calif. now. It's been a CRAZY week. I haven't wrapped one gift yet. Maybe I'll seen everyone on a treasure hunt. Love the snow pictures but hate the cold. Tell Nate hi-what are your plans for Christmas day and eve? Love ya, Ma
Post a Comment