December 12, 2008

Friday Flair... It's Back, Baby!

My Friday Flair feature took a little hiatus (wow, that's a big word for me), but now it's back! This week's flair doesn't really follow a certain theme...

Wait... It does...

It makes me happy!

Enjoy!


Does anyone else remember the morning after the first time they ate a lot of asparagus? I sure do!

This is one of the first Flair's that Nate sent me... Thoughtful isn't he?

This flair is in honor of the lovely Spiced Orange scent that is filling my nostrils at the moment!

Confession? I have a total Celebrity Crush on Adam Brody... yes... the kid from that show about the kids in Orange County (which I happen to like as well)... Don't know what it is, but I'd take him over Edward Cullen any day!

2 comments:

Erica Huff said...

Loved Nates shower one! Keep 'em coming! Happy Holidays!

Candyce said...

Oh my gosh I love Adam Brody too! More than Edward Cullen.

Copyright Notice