I was tagged my friend Jamie earlier this week, but I've been a little slow on getting it posted! Here goes!
Name: Clarissa
Where I was born: Burley, ID
Favorite Color: Pink and green
Favorite City: Well, I haven't seen all the cities, so I can't have a favorite!
A place I would like to visit: Niagara Falls, Washington DC, San Francisco
Bad Habit: Talking (angrily) to other cars when they cut me off or do something that I think is stupid...
Favorite animal: My cat, Rascal! I also have a fascination for giraffes. I'm not sure why, but I love them!
First Job: 1996 - Papa Kelsey's and Henry! I got to work with my friends Britt & Jen! We had a great old time!
I am from: Burley, ID (Don't judge me, I only lived there for a couple years of my life.)
Another place I'd like to visit: New Zealand, Hawaii
Where I work now: Daines & Wyatt, LLP (Law Office)
3 joys....
1. Nate!
2. Our nephews & nieces!
3. Checking out all your blogs!
3 fears...
1. A life without Nate...
2. Lightening...
3. I'm going to copy Jamie's answer and put losing someone I am close to as well...
3 goals...
1. To be an ASL Interpreter! (Correlates with getting through College!)
2. Be a mom!
3. To stay in shape so that when I am a mom I can keep up with my kids!
3 current obsessions...
1. Getting ready for school (mentally).
2. Blogging!
3. Getting ready for school (getting through my to do list)!
3 random facts...
1. I don't like coconut but I am going to go eat German Chocolate Cake for breakfast! (Remember my sister-in-law from the South who is a great cook? She also makes great cakes!)
2. When the Olympics were in Utah, we got to watch the Russian Ice Skating Team practice at the Eccles Ice Arena! It was really cool!
3. My friends tease me that I am like Monica on FRIENDS, cuz I'm kind of a paranoid freak!
I tag Erica, Char & Ollie
2 comments:
Hi Clarissa!
I liked reading about you... I don't know you super well, but I wouldn't peg you as Monica. More like Pheobe. HAHA! I am TOTALLY kidding. I am jealous I didnt get to see the Russian ice team, you lucky duck.
Hey, I love giraffes too, maybe it's inherited. I don't see you as Monica, I think more like Joey-crazy, funny and loving, but on the female side. Looks like you had fun at Lagoon. How was the cookout? Tell Nate hi, it was fun reading about him. Love, ma
Post a Comment