Yay! A chance to flatter and probably embarrass my sweet husband!! Here's a little about my guy that you may not know!!
1.What is his name? Nate, Nathan, Naters, Natee Poo, Dawg, Love
2.Who eats more? Hmmm... let's see... me... no, Nate... no me... nope... definately Nate!
3.Who said I love you first? I believe that it was a very calm discussion and we both admitted it in the same conversation!
4.Who is taller? Nate, but only by a bit.
5.Who is smarter? Depends on the subject - academically - definately Nate!
6.Who is more sensitive? Me, me, me! Wait, was that rude?
7.Who does the laundry? We take equal responsibility for the laundry! If he'll wash and dry, I'll fold... but we usually work together!
8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Depends on what you mean by right?
9.Who pays the bills? I do... but only until school starts, and then we pay them together!
10.Who cooks more? Hee, Hee, Hee... Nate... he is quite a creative cook (by creative, I mean pulling out whatever he can find and making an edible meal). It's quite impressive!
11.Who is more stubborn? Oh... this is a tough one! We are both equally bullheaded!
12. Who is the first to admit they are wrong? Usually Nate... did you not just ask if we are stubborn?
13.Who has more siblings? I do, by 1!
14.What do you like to do together? Uh... what don't we like to do together! We love to snuggle, watch movies, play cards, eat, sleep, read, go for drives, hang out with our friends... we love to do most things together...
15.Who eats more sweets? Nate! I'm a salty chick!
16.Guilty pleasures? Nates? Video games, reading, surfing the web, computers, sugar cookies, pizza... he can never resist a pizza!
17.How did you meet? We technically met in middle school, but it was during 10th grade that we took a serious liking to one another! He stole my shoes on Valentines Day (while I was attempting to woo another, none the less),and while he was stealing my shoes, my heart was escaping me as well!
18.Who asked who out first? I asked Nate to MORP - a girls choice dance and our very first date!
19.Who kissed who first? Nate kissed me, but I was ready and waiting!
20.Who proposed? Totally traditional, Nate asked me!
21.His best features? Easy - his eyes! I could get lost in his eyes for days! I also love his smile and his voice...
22.What is his greatest quality? His passion! Nate is a very passionate person - he has passion for me, for our families, for his duties as an uncle, for his job, for his video games... he is very good at doing whatever it is he is working on.
I truly have the best husband in the world! We are constantly amazed at how perfectly fit we are for each other! I am truly, the luckiest girl in the world!!
No comments:
Post a Comment