August 17, 2008

It's What Fun Is!!


Yesterday we spent the day at Lagoon with Nate's family! We spent a few hours getting wet at Lagoon-A-Beach (what a silly name), and then we went and hit some rides! Nate and his brother Tom were feeling especially daring and decided to try out Wicked.





Crazy guys! I was content to sit and watch them stumble off the ride! Nate said it was a huge rush and wanted to try more crazy rides! When they had their fill of bravery, I led the way to rides such as the Log Ride and The Space Scrambler - which by the way - is the best ride EVER!




It was a great day to spend together and with Nate's family!!

3 comments:

jeff and char said...

hey looks like fun, i would be watching him on the ride also!!

Grandma Vic said...

FUN- but as a bystander. I'm for the raft ride and the calmer rides.

Erica Huff said...

What a fun day! We haven't been to lagoon for years. Looks like loads of fun. Way to be adventurous Nate!!

Copyright Notice