August 3, 2008

Girls Weekend in Colorado






This last weekend was spent in Breckenridge, Co, with my 3 sisters and my mom! We had a great 4ish days at an awesome Condo! We shopped, ate, hot tubbed, tanned, laughed and had a great time! My sisters all live pretty far away and we don't get to see each other often, but it is so great when we all get together and feel like we haven't lost any time at all! Love ya sisters, thanks for the great time!!

3 comments:

Jackson & Trish Whitehurst said...

Looks like so much fun! I'm so glad our mothers did sister's weekend and now we get to do it!

D.I.M. Incorporated said...

So glad you had fun! Can I crash your sister's party next year? lol

Grandma Vic said...

What a blast-thanks daughters for a great bonding time and lots of laughs. MOM

Copyright Notice