
What is it? A wickless candle? How do you use it? You take the warmer (such as this one, which I purchased), stick the wax in, and let your nostrils fill with a wonderful aroma that won't burn down your house if left unattended! My cousin's wife, Heather, brought her stuff to our girly weekend. Within the first few minutes, I was S-O-L-D, sold! The scent currently in my wickless candle burner - French Kiss! A very sweet smell that Nate even likes! If you haven't checked them out, do it!! Your home will never smell the same again!! (And I mean that in a good way!)
1 comment:
I LOVE Scentsy candles! I have like 3 of them! My favorite summer smell is to mix the peach and the grapefruit pomegranate! It smells so summery. I have smelled the french kiss and have wanted to get it so I am glad to know that it burns nice!
Post a Comment