

Last Saturday, Nate & I, along with other members of my family, went to a BBQ in honor of my sweet grandparents. The above saying is something that I have heard my grandpa say every time I see him. This saying is always followed with an accounting of how many people his family consisted of - children, grandchildren, great grandchildren, and who was expecting. They are so proud of their family - even those who have not made the best choices. They are the kind of people that make you feel important, even if you are sitting across the room from them. They are getting old and their bodies are starting to slow down and not work so well, but their love for their family and for the Gospel still shine through, and I am so grateful for them and for their influence in my life!
1 comment:
That is so sweet!! I love grandparents!!! Mine are all gone - except a step-grandma. We love having her around.
Post a Comment