May 11, 2008
Bargain Shopper or Ghetto Moment?
So, I was sitting at work on Friday and my friend told me about this awesome deal that was going on at the Down East Outfitters Outlet Store (which has recently become my favorite store), so I called Ollie (my sister in law) up and talked her into coming with me. The "deal" at the store was that when you walk in, they give you a bag, and you can fill it up for $15.00! Easy as pie? Not really! The Down East Outlet Store is the "reject" store, so you have to try really hard to find clothes that aren't defective in some type of way... we spent two hours looking hard to find clothes that we could wear, and at the end of our two hours, we were somewhat successful. I am proud and somewhat embarrassed to say that we filled a bag with clothes that we can wear out and clothes that we can exercise in! The highlight of the trip, however, was when they told me that I had to put my new pair of jeans in the freezer and remove the tag myself because they didn't have the tool at the store! We're still waiting to try it out, but I'll be sure to tell you if it's disastrous!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Umm....hello!! Thanks for calling me! I love you!
Post a Comment