April 20, 2008

Sleep like a Cat?!?

Sometimes I wish that I were a cat. I am looking at our cat, Rascal, right now, and she has such an enviable ability to sleep any time of day and on any surface that she deems fit. How would it be? I have been having trouble sleeping lately, just because of all the school stress, and find myself to be exhausted at the end of the day, and it is so frustrating to lay there awake when you are on the brink of collapsing... so, if I could be anything for a day the day after finals, I would be a cat! (More specifically, I would be my cat! I would be loved and spoiled and get to sit in the windowsill and sleep in the sun all day long!) So, if any of you can grant that wish - it's just for one day - just enough so that I can catch up on what I haven't gotten over the last couple of weeks, I'd be grateful!

5 comments:

Erica Huff said...

I tell Matt that my dream vacation is any somewhat decent hotel that we can find. Me, a nice bed, a thermometer that I can control and not care about the bill and blinds that can be pulled to make the room dark all day long!!

Good luck with finals and I hope that sleep comes sooner rather than later.

Grandma Vic said...

You can sleep in my windowsill anytime. Or is you prefer across the kitchen table-then you could stretch out. We had fun last night. Take care.
Love ya, mom

D.I.M. Incorporated said...

Want an ambien?! hehe

Hulberts said...

Ahh, life as a cat...yeah I think I could do it too.

Jolyn said...

Yes, we have a cat too, and every time I actually go to climb in bed to go to sleep, the cat is sprawled out, sleeping soundly on my side of the bed. Somehow, he not only gets more sleep than I do, but he thinks he has priority rights to my side of the bed too. What nerve! I hope the sleep comes for you!
Jo Keck

Copyright Notice