
A klutz is a person who is clumsy, foolish, inept, or accident-prone. Or, you could just stick my name in there. Klutz = Clar. I was walking up on campus today, minding my own business along with the other hundreds of people who were just getting out of class, and all of the sudden, I am on the ground. My feet hit a patch of ice and down I went. (If I could see you all in person and sign this story to you it would be much more interesting - facial expressions are key!) Some nice people stopped to see if I was ok and after I assured them that I was, I stood up, brushed off any ground that I had acquired, and walked to the library with my head hung in shame and embarrassment. Now, a few hours and sprained shoulder later, I am preparing to go back up to campus to conquer walking (which apparently I don't know how to do), I find it quite comical - but that doesn't mean that I won't be taking extra careful steps!
4 comments:
Oh no! Not good! Well, get yourself some r and r and take care of yourself! Hope you feel better soon! Muwah!
Oh Clar! I am so sorry. I hope you are okay. Good thing spring break is right around the corner. We love you!
OUCH!!!!! That is not good. Take care of that arm and watch your step!
I am so sorry! What a way to welcome spring. How long in the cast? Hope it is short and your spring days long.
Post a Comment