March 23, 2008

Happy Easter

 
Posted by Picasa


We hope that you all had a wonderful Easter Sunday and that you were able to spend it with the ones you love! We were fortunate to get to hang out with our cute nephews (and their parents) and some of our cute nephews friends! Throughout the day we got our sugar fill from caramel popcorn, rice krispie treats, jell-o jigglers, and of course, Easter Candy! We had a wonderful Hawaiian Haystack filled dinner that filled our tummies and a great day that filled our hearts. We are grateful for this time of year and for the Spirit that it brings!

2 comments:

D.I.M. Incorporated said...

Your cookies look so yummy! I'm glad you had a wonderful sugar filled Eastery day! I love your new background btw!!

Erica Huff said...

Your hair is long again! Why is it that we can never make up our mind? It looks beautiful. I'm glad you had the chance to relax. Life is too busy and stressful. Are you taking classes this summer?

Copyright Notice