March 22, 2008

Havin' A Little Fun



Saturdays with no agenda are my favorite! So far today I have played a little computer, downloaded a bunch of CD's, did quite a bit of homework and now I am catching up on my Ellen! I never thought that I'd be a person who "has" a talk show - but once again this shows how well I know myself! The Ellen show never fails to crack me and make me smile! I think that Ellen is witty and is a great entertainer and I can't wait for the evenings or weekends so that I can catch up on my Ellen! (I also have to give a shout out to our Tivo as well - for which without I wouldn't be able to catch up on my Ellen!) Anyway, there is really no reason for this blog - just that I am having a wonderful Saturday and that I love to laugh along with Ellen! May you all have a Saturday with no agenda and a little happiness - wherever you may find it!!

No comments:

Copyright Notice