September 29, 2013

Letter # 3

Dear Rascal,

Today has been easier.  Your daddy had today off so it has been nice for me to not be home alone. I've also been able to talk to people today - your Aunties Amanda & Brittany and your cousins miss you, too. My tears today have been less but my thoughts have been full - earlier we were sitting on the couch and your daddy mentioned that he was wondering where you would have been sitting if you were still here ... we are really starting to notice and miss the little things about you ... Your wet nose, your ill-timed sneezes, the way you tried to sit on my chest whenever I try to use the laptop ... you were a funny kitty.

Tomorrow is Monday and we both have to go back to work. We'll be grateful for the distraction but please don't think that we will not be thinking about you.

I miss you and I love you,
Mommy

P.S. Daddy saw that I was writing this and he asked me to tell you that he loves you and misses you too.

2013-03-07 21.16.55

This is such a typical picture of you - sprawling out on me while I attempted to be productive -
it is also one of my favorite things about you. Love you!

No comments:

Copyright Notice