May 7, 2013

Random April Fun ... 2013

We had a super awesome April!
The weather was BEAUTIFUL,
we worked hard and relaxed a lot,
and overall, it was a really good month!

Here is some of our random fun!!

I FINALLY grew up and decided that it was time
for me to learn how to grow some stuff!!
It started out with some simple things - you know,
carrots, green onions, peas and a few herbs ...

2013-04-04 16.55.46 2013-04-21 15.49.37

So far, they are still alive, and they have been introduced
to some new friends - tomatoes, raspberries, cucumbers,
and some other things - but they haven't sprouted yet,
so we'll see how that goes!!  Anyway, they
are still alive - so for that I am super proud - 
although there's still a lot of months left!!

I also got a hair cut!
I chopped a bunch off, and so far,
I am LOVING it ... although
I'm still getting used to not using so much shampoo!! :)

2013-04-08 12.48.07 2013-04-08 14.10.23

We had some more GORGEOUS days!!

2013-04-08 17.06.54

2013-04-08 17.07.06

And this beautiful bird appeared on our back patio!!
I took this picture through the screen because I didn't want to scare it away!
I have seen it a couple of times since I took this, and I just love how blue it is!!

DSC_0118

We got some beautiful tulips to brighten our living room:

2013-04-11 18.12.14

We snuggled on the couch and got addicted to '24' -

2013-04-19 21.25.46 2013-04-24 17.54.21

And I got back into photo mode while 'Glee' kept me company:

2013-04-22 15.44.38

We tried out 'Lupita's' - it's a little tiny 'Taqueria' - it was pretty darn good -
especially the guacamole - it was delish!!

2013-04-25 14.12.19

2013-04-25 14.14.59 2013-04-25 14.15.29

2013-04-25 14.21.30

And of course, Rascal took a lot of naps!

2013-04-26 16.22.23

Through the magic of the Internet, I met a few friends and met up with
them at 'Taprock' for some dinner! As you can see, it was beautiful!!

2013-04-30 18.31.40

Now it's May - I can't believe that it is May - 
I can't believe that we have been here for 8 months - SO CRAZY!!

No comments:

Copyright Notice