May 25, 2013

... The Kitchen ...

For some reason, Nate & I have the best time in the kitchen!
We don't get to cook together very often because of his work schedule,
but we both look forward to the nights that we have off together
and usually try to plan a more fancy meal or an experimental meal!!

A few weeks ago, we hunted down two or three different recipes
for sweet and sour chicken - we picked them apart and created
a super recipe for one of our very favorite dishes!!
(Although if you were to ask for the recipe, I couldn't give it to you,
because I don't think we ever really wrote them down as we were using them ...)

Anyway, here's a glimpse into our yummy Sweet & Sour Chicken!! :)

2013-05-15 19.45.47 DSC_0835

We decided to try out the coconut oil for frying up the chicken 
and we were both pretty happy with the results!

DSC_0837 DSC_0839

It was a pretty messy endeavor, but the end result was SO worth it!!

DSC_0841

And here's a picture of us ... just because!!

DSC_0843

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You two are adorable!

Copyright Notice