I think I've mentioned this once or twice,
but I LOVE photography!!
I also love that I have a camera phone that takes decent photos!!
Here are a few photos from my phone from the last several months!
Grilled pizzas!
We attempted a Banana Nutella Dessert Pizza - it was fabulous!!
Late lunch date at Jimmy John's to celebrate the last day of finals!!
I arrived at work one day and realized that I had carried this hot pad that was stuck to my jacket with me! No wonder people were looking at me funny as I was walking down Main Street to my office!!
I needed some flowers to dry for my two weeks at the Preschool -
Nate was kind enough to climb out and pick some for me as we were running errands one night!!
(Don't worry, they were in a field, and they are 'weedy' flowers - so we weren't stealing!)
Nate ordered me a Canvas print of my favorite Campus Photo for Graduation!
I LOVE it, and I may be addicted to Canvas prints now!!
Lunch with my Grandma (and parents, and Uncle & Aunt) at Golden Corral -
my grandparents favorite restaurant!!
Just a little glimpse into the small stuff!!!








No comments:
Post a Comment