June 19, 2012

Hey Girl

So if you're on Pinterest,
or on Facebook,
or on-line at all,
you've probably seen the pictures of Ryan Gosling floating around ...

You know ... the
"Hey Girl,
I like that you sit on the couch all day
and haven't showered ..." etc.

So ... in preparation for our next adventure,
I am training someone to take my place at work for when we go.

She is doing a great job but is still in that 'needs encouragement' phase ...
Last week, we were talking and I told her that when I leave,
I'm going to make her a big sign that says, "You've Got It!"
She knows the job so well, and she does have it - sometimes she just needs a confidence boost!!

When I told her that, she said, "Can it be on a photo of Ryan Gosling?"
She was kidding, but it was the start of a beautiful relationship!

I made one for her, then one for my other two co-workers
because I thought they were so fun to make and they LOVED them!!

And lucky you, you get to see them!!
(I had to redact some of our sensitive client information -
that is why there are thick black lines ;)


As you can see, I had a little too much fun,
although, having a little to much fun is never a bad thing!!

I really do love my job, and I'm so blessed to have such awesome ladies to work with -
they aren't really my co-workers, but they are awesome friends,
and I'm starting to get way sad that I won't be able to see them every day!

No comments:

Copyright Notice