June 6, 2012

Instagram/Grid

Hello?
How did I not know about Instagram until a month or so ago?

(graphic from: www.insidefacebook.com)
This app is yet ANOTHER reason why I'm loving my MyTouch!!

And NOW, my Instagram photos are automatically uploaded to my own Instagrid!!


Seriously! I LOVE technology!!

On a different note, adjusting to post graduation life has been very interesting!!
My schedule is such that I'm home from work by 3:00 every day
so I've pretty much got a whole 'day' to kill after I've already worked for 6 hours!!
I'm definitely the kind of person that doesn't just sit still -
I've always got to be working on something (ahem ... thanks for that, mom) ...
I'm definitely loving all my free time,
But it's hard for me not to get restless!!

My house hasn't been this clean in years,
My laundry hasn't been kept up on this well in years,
And my house is going to be SO organized and easy to move in a few months!!

We are excited for June to be up so that we can start applying for jobs
and know where we're going to be headed!
We're pretty anxious and excited to get on with our lives!!

On another different note, my sister Jen is coming to visit this weekend
and I'm So EXCITED!!!

1 comment:

Eric and Brynn said...

So I kept looking for the "like" button. Too much facebook recently for me! He, He! loved reading through your blog and catching up on your life!

Copyright Notice