January 14, 2012

Yowza!!

It's official!!

I have started my very last Semester!! Apparently, in my lack of planning for my schooling and schedule,
I thought it would be fun to leave the most stressful Semester to the very end!!

I could get really specific and give you my detailed schedule, but I'm pretty sure no one cares!
I will tell you that every day I leave the house when it is dark and I get home when it is dark, 
and even when I get home, I've still got several hours worth of work to do!

One thing, however, that I really already love about this Semester is my Practicum! 
I am doing it at a local preschool! I'm 15 hours in and I have loved EVERY minute of it!  
My goals at the preschool this Semester include implementing ASL into the school
and helping the director develop and carry out the whole child assessments for the school!!

This Semester promises to be VERY challenging, but if I keep my head clear
and don't procrastinate, it also promises to be VERY rewarding!!

I look forward to proving to myself, once again, that I can do it!!

... ... ... ... ...

Also, if my appearances on our blog this Semester are infrequent and random, now you know why!

Happy studying!!

3 comments:

marci said...

bowen went to that preschool, and i was looking at the website the other day to see about kindergarten. and i saw your name! Congratulations. we LOVE it there..i'm sure you will too!

Erica Huff said...

Good luck!! I know you can do it!

ToniBug said...

That is way cool you are going to help implement ASL into the school, love that idea!

Copyright Notice